Circuit of The Americas is a multi-purpose facility that hosts the most prestigious racing events in the world, including the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix™. It is the first purpose-built Grand Prix facility in the U.S.
Built around a state-of-the-art 3.4-mile circuit track with capacity for 120,000 fans and an elevation change of 133 feet, the facility is designed for any and all classes of racing – from motor power to human power.
Circuit of The Americas is ideally situated on a 1,000-acre site in Southeast Austin, approximately two miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, with scenic views of downtown.
Far more than a racetrack, Circuit of The Americas is a world-class performance, education and business center that features:
• Racing-focused amenities including a private motorsports driving club and a karting track
• Public spaces for private events, seminars and conventions
• Visitor attractions that include an expansive live entertainment space, retail center and museum
• A center with research facilities and robust services and amenities to power a broad range of business, technology and education allies
• 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art conference/media center
• 5,500 sq. ft. medical center, offering paramedic services and EMS/medical student training
• Area for law enforcement vehicle training
• Fire and rescue training areas
• Driving academies
• Educational programs
RS3 was awarded the exclusive contract to the Circuit of The Americas and the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix in 2014 for two reasons: to improve the quality of the fan experience and to return the business back to where it belongs, the ownership. Our impact was immediate, as high-level sponsors returned, food quality and service were improved and per capita spending at the United States Grand Prix was up an astounding 35% over the prior year.